What is My Home Worth?
Receive a custom evaluation for your home, including comparisons to other homes that have recently sold or are on the market. This guarantees you receive the most accurate information available. To find out what your home is worth, fill out the information below:
When you're looking for a partner to help you negotiate the complexities of selling your Las Cruces real estate, you've come to the right place. The experience, dedication and strong communication you'll receive here will help ensure the successful and profitable sale of your homes in Las Cruces:
1. The Local Advantage - Take advantage of a broad spectrum of technologies and tools to support the sale of your home in Las Cruces from start to close.
2. Internet Advertising - Since the lion's share of home buyers starts their search on the internet, top placement on search engines is essential. You'll gain access to placement on as many as 350 real estate websites. This will maximize your exposure and bring a large number of potential buyers to view information about your home.
3. Email Campaigns - It's important to "work the network." We can work together to identify the right people to target your home-and get in touch with them by email to drive excitement and interest.
4. Personal Touch - Of course, technology alone won't sell your home. Face-to-face interaction provides the advantage to sell your home-and you won't have to worry about a thing. The details will be handled with care and constant communication, to ensure the marketing and sale of your home go smoothly.
My 14-Step Marketing Plan To Sell Your Home In Las Cruces - Designed to capture the maximum exposure for your home in the shortest period of time, I’ll implement my proven 14-Step Marketing Plan.
• Price your home strategically so you’re competitive with the current market and current price trends.
• Stage your home to cast a positive light on the features most important to buyers: uncluttered rooms
and closets, fresh paint, and terrific curb appeal.
• Place “for sale” signage, complete with property fliers easily accessible to drive-by prospects.
• Use an interactive voice response (IVR) system to provide free recorded information about your
home 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Each caller’s inquiry will be followed up with a personal
• Distribute “just listed” notices to neighbors, encouraging them to tell family and friends about your
• Optimize your home’s internet presence by posting information in the Keller Williams Listing System
(KWLS) as well as local and global MLS systems, including plenty of photographs and a description of
• Produce a professional virtual tour of your home, placing it on multiple Websites to attract both local and out of town buyers.
• Create a home book, comment cards and fliers to place inside your property.
• Target my marketing to active real estate agents who specialize in selling homes in your
• Include your home in our company and MLS tours, allowing other agents to see your home for
• Advertise your home in my online real estate magazine and neighborhood newsletter as well as direct-mail campaigns, email campaigns and social media.
• Create an open house schedule to promote your property to prospective buyers and market those
• Target active buyers and investors in my database who are looking for homes in your price range
• Provide you with weekly updates detailing my marketing efforts, including comments from the
prospective buyers and agents who have visited your home.
We are here to help you in any way possible to sell your Las Cruces Home.
Home Listing Syndication
Your home can be advertised on websites all across the web, making sure buyers see your home and everything it offers. Here are some of the national sites where your home will appear:
To find out more about selling your home, click here